||château Sawa Building 303, 4-6-3 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
||10:00 - 18:00
|Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
||In principle, not open
However, if you are in a hurry or can not visit on weekday, please let us know by telephone or by using the inquiry form. If you make a reservation, we will respond other than the above business days and business hours. Of course, inquiries using the inquiry form are accepted 24 hours a day.
6 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Akasaka Mitsuke Station
- Take Aoyama- street from Tokyo Metro Exit A.
- Walk toward Shibuya, turn left at the corner of the International University of Health and Welfare, and go up the Ushinakizaka.
- Go up Ushinakizaka and take the first corner toward your left (Tangozaka).
- The destination is the corner that goes straight and turns right in front of the stairs on Tangozaka.
5 minutes walk from Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line
- Take the Chiyoda Line Exit 1 on the escalator.
- Follow Hitotsugi- street towards Aoyama- street.
- Follow Seven-Eleven on your right.
- Turn left at the corner of Ueshima Coffee.
- After walking for a while, there is a stone staircase (Tangozaka) on your right, so go up the stone staircase.
- If you go up the stone steps and proceed without turning left, your left hand will be your destination.